Sunday, October 3, 2010

October already!

It's hard to believe that another week is about to begin and, looking at the date, there's only one month before essays are due in! It's a rather sobering thought as, despite the fact that I did lots of study over the weekend, I don't feel nearly ready enough to write about all the things I've been reading.

Discovered a great way to study Spanish - play my audio CDs while doing housework. Covered a lot of ground, both linguistically and in the kitchen. Reluctantly returned philosophy book to the library on Saturday (after spending a couple of hours there reading it and taking notes). Have had to order my own copy from Amazon as only being allowed to keep books out one week is not going to get me through the year.

All ready for the week ahead at least - got the house clean, the laundry done and the books ready. Think a bit of R & R is due soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment